The following is covered by warranty, provided it’s within our terms:
– Structural damage is covered if it arrives damaged or if the structural damage has not been caused by misuse of the product. If the damage occurs within the warranty period, then the item will be replaced/repaired.
– Our rattan shouldn’t crack or split due to its treatment, but if it does so during the warranty then it is covered under warranty.
– The badges on some our products are woven into the rattan, if this is the case, and the badge is applied upside down, this is covered under warranty. This is only if the badge is woven in and non-removable. White Stores reserves the right to decide whether a replacement or compensation is applicable in this instance.
The following is not covered by warranty for all our collections, regardless of warranty length:
– All furniture experiences wear and tear and garden furniture is no different. White Stores maintains the right to determine what is classed as natural wear and tear. This will not be covered under any guarantee.
– Discolouration to suction pieces on products.
– Rattan naturally sags during warmer weather, and due to its pliable nature, it should return to normal. However, the rattan can melt under certain conditions, such as from external, extreme heat sources or magnification during warmer weather. Melted rattan isn’t covered under any guarantee and we always recommend using coasters for your glassware when using our rattan dining tables.
– Any damage to glass that hasn’t been brought to our attention with 14 days after delivery is not covered.
– The Perspex/polyboard underboard in the Heritage dining range is not for aesthetic reasons and any cracks to this would not affect the use of the product and therefore this is not covered under warranty.
– Fading, discolouration, stains, or other damage reported to us more than 14 days after delivery is not covered.
– Flaking framework does not reflect or affect the quality of the product and is purely aesthetic, therefore this isn’t covered by warranty.
– If the rattan is scuffed, having been pulled down and showing the staples, it’s often from someone pulling the rattan down with their shoes as they sit down. This can be pulled back up to re-cover the staples and is not broken and therefore it isn’t covered under warranty. If the rattan is split or broken, then this will be covered.