Stunning smart-enabled wireless lamp with a gold base that provides light where you need it without cords – controllable from your phone via a smart system
Putting the design of a classic glass bulb front and centre, but using LEDs instead of incandescence, Humble wireless lamps are an exceptional battery-powered source of light. This design has the bulb placed on a gold base. Humble lamps are perfect for around the home and very popular in commercial settings such as hotels and restaurants.
The Humble One S is a new addition to the range and features smart-enabled technology meaning it can be controlled from your phone or as part of your smart lighting system. This allows you to control individual lights or groups of lamps to create the optimum ambience.
On average, a full charge produces up to 100 hours of light and takes around 4-6 hours to recharge. Charge the lamp via cable, wirelessly on any Qi-standard charger, or on the humble matching 10W bamboo humble® dock.
The Humble One is powered by a clever modular battery system with components that are easy to replace and service, bulbs are also replaceable, ensuring the lamp has an extendable lifespan.
The Humble One Smart uses the Zigbee 3.0 protocol to connect to your phone or smart lighting system, so you will need a bridge. If you are new to the world of smart lighting systems then the Philips Hue bridge is a great place to start.
– Humble One S require a bridge (mobile or smart lighting system) for full control
– Some compatible systems: Ikea Tradfri, Hue, Tuya + all Zigbee 3.0 systems
– Features on / off switch
– Continuous dimming / brightening
– Bulb included
– Can be charged with the cable that is included or wirelessly (dock not included)
– Option to buy the docking charging station separately
– On average, a full charge produces up to 100 hours of light
– The humble® One bulbs glow like the old-school incandescent type, but are actually made out of lots of tiny LEDs
– The bulbs are ultra energy-efficient, and perfectly powered by the integrated battery pack
– 2 year warranty
– Materials: Aluminum base, PBT or aluminium cover, glass bulb, silicon seals
– Waterproof: IP43 Splash waterproof
– Weight – 0,31 kg / 0,69 lbs
– Colour temp 2200 K
– Dimmable – continuous
– Charging – Wirelessly (qi-standard) or USB (cable included)
– Control: Smart (app, voice, switch and sensors)
– Power: >1W, 3V
– Battery capacity: 4000 mAh / 3.7v
– Battery life: upto 100 hours
– Dimensions : ø 8,5 x H 19,5 cm (including bulb)
We offer FREE delivery to the majority of mainland UK. Unfortunately we are unable to deliver to the following locations:
Isle of Man, Isle of Wight & Channel Islands
Republic of Ireland
For more information, click here to visit our delivery information page
We offer a 14 Day Money Back Returns Policy.
Please note that we will only accept returns if the item is undamaged and in the original packaging. The customer is responsible for the cost incurred for returning the item. Please ensure that any items being returned are sent by recorded and signed delivery. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage of items if they are not sent via recorded delivery.
If there is damage to the product or something is not as described, then please contact our customer services team to discuss. It would be helpful to our team if you can take photographs of any damage/issues, this will assist us in making a decision on how to move forward. If you wish to discuss returning an item or wish to raise a return label then please contact us at email@example.com